-
October 4th, 2003, 11:04 AM
#81
HB Forum Owner
I don't know, I'd have to make a strong mental effort not to strangle them to death once I got them.
-
November 2nd, 2003, 12:59 AM
#82
HB Forum Owner
I am happy to report that the Spanish Royal House has announced His Royal Highness the Prince Philip of Borbon and Greece, Prince of Asturies, of Gerona and of Viana's engagement with the journalist Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano. The wedding will be held early in the summer of the next year.
Letizia Ortiz, born in Asturies (a province in northern Spain), 31 years old, has a graduate in Information Sciences, and the Larra Prize given to the best to journalists under 30. She has worked in, among others, the Siglo 21 Mexican magazine, Bloomberg TV, ABC (Spanish newspaper), EFE Agency (Spanish news agency), CNN+ (Spanish CNN), and finally, TVE (Spanish official TV, like the British BBC), which places her in an ideological position of responsibility and stability. She will become the Princess of Asturies, Gerona and Viana, and the future Queen of Spain.
Picture of Letizia Ortiz
Prince Philip, born in Madrid, 35 years old, has primary and secondary studies in Spain, an extra year in Canada's Lakefield College, three years of military formation in the three Spanish armies of earth, sea and air, a graduate in Law and Economy by the Universidad Aut?noma of Madrid, and a Master in International Relationships in the Georgetown University (Washington). He will become the next King of Spain after King John Charles I.
Picture of Felipe of Borbon
The Royal House of Spain is the Spanish' most trusted and valued institution, well above any religion, Government, and organization, governmental or not, national or international.
Prince Philip of Borbon in the Courts Palace. On his left, you can see Queen Sophia I of Greece and King John Charles I of Borbon.
I wish the Prince and future Princess the best luck and prosperity, and I am pretty confident they will be a great King and a great Queen for Spain in the future, an example to follow for all, like our current excellent King and Queen are.
-
November 2nd, 2003, 03:08 AM
#83
Inactive Member
If you rearrange the letters in the words BRITNEY SPEARS you can get PRESBYTERIANS. Isn't that sweet?!?
-
November 2nd, 2003, 10:56 AM
#84
Senior Hostboard Member
Wow. I think that name suits her better.
-
November 2nd, 2003, 02:15 PM
#85
HB Forum Owner
And today is Queen Sophia's birthday. I'm sure she had the best birthday gift she could ever had - her son's engagement.
Queen Sophia is probably the person I have the most respect for in the world. She was always an irreproachable person and the best Queen we could ever have, which was by the way one reason why the Prince's decision was so hard: finding a good Queen for our country (with the added requeriments of being in love with her, and a few constitutional requeriments) after being used to Queen Sophia's standard, had to be a very difficult task.
Picture of Queen Sophia I of Greece, Queen of Spain
Queen Sophia is a vegetarian and animal and Nature lover just like myself ^_^ . She's also interested in physics and metaphysics.
(On a side note, I'll say that other famous vegetarians are Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci, Pythagoras of Samos, Charles Darwin, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison... Coincidence? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
-
November 3rd, 2003, 04:17 PM
#86
Inactive Member
Hmm... you know what things don't mix?
Eating and Masturbating. o_O
[edit - changed the wording a bit. it sounded really nasty lol]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 03, 2003 12:18 AM: Message edited by: kles ]</font>
-
November 3rd, 2003, 07:47 PM
#87
Inactive Member
Can't say I've ever tried both at once o.O
-
November 6th, 2003, 04:42 AM
#88
Inactive Member
Mmm.. etaing and Masturbating???... Hell that must be complex to do! XD
Yes, Wiseman, Who'd say it when the year started, finally, the Prince of Asturias is going to marry!
And She'll be "princess" of Asturias
-
November 16th, 2003, 09:16 PM
#89
HB Forum Owner
Hmm... There's a pretty interesting article here.
-
November 24th, 2003, 02:45 AM
#90
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks